The following comments about our seminars come from
Advanced LC/Method Development
- "Excellent presentation overall. Depth of
knowledge was outstanding! "
- "I really enjoyed the course and learned
a lot. I look forward to incorporating what I learned here into my work
in the future."
- "I thought the instructor was very knowledgeable
and helpful. He helped me to understand troubleshooting and method development
at a new level."
Analytical Chemistry for Chromatographers
- "Very informative. Useful charts and information."
- "Great information on latest GC trends (i.e.,
- "Good overview of techniques. ... Looking
forward to learning more ..."
- "Good information with an easy-to-follow
presentation. Instructors were willing to field questions on different
applications (site specific) not covered in regular course material."
Analytical Laboratory Techniques - Healthcare
- "...a good review of the basics"
- "...a good refresher and clarification
- "...some really good sections in the
course such as significant figures, rounding and propagation of errors."
- "[Discussion of] glassware use was excellent.
Good review! I learned something new."
- "I do feel that this course should be
a must for all new employees whether they are fresh out of school or
transferring from another company."
- "Drove home the reason to do analytical
lab techniques the right way."
Chromatography Seminars (Introduction and Advanced
- "Great idea with hands-on examples showing
parts of instruments. Thanks for understanding our process and attempting
to structure to our needs and interests."
- "Very good information. Enjoyed the troubleshooting."
- "Good job. (Good teaching!)"
- "Great job with everything."
- "Lots of practical information."
Statistics and Calibration Seminars
- "Presented well. Appreciated the calibration
- "Very good presentation. Very practical
and useful for all lab personnel at all levels as a reminder."
Introduction to the ChemStation
- "Excellent interactions with the group."
- "Questions were answered clearly."
- "Handouts were extremely useful."
Propagation of Errors/Preparation of Standards
- "...very clearly laid out."
- "Slides were very easy to read and weren't
overwhelming in their content."
- "It was very informative and [I] learned
ChemStation Training - Parts 1,
2, and 3
- "Good general overview of the basics."
- "I have been using this software
for years and was unaware of some of the features."
- "Definitely learned some
new things to try to help optimize my runs. Thanks."
- "I feel comfortable and better
prepared with sequences and data processing now that it was explained