Are you wondering if we have the experience
and expertise to help you? This page gives a short summary of just some
of the problems that we have solved.
small projects include the following:
ACCTA Consulting Goes
ACCTA, Inc. extended
it's consulting services to the international scientific community
in October, 2010, working with scientists in Uganda's National
Agricultural Research Organization (NARO) on HPLC operations and
Dr. Bicking assisted scientists in the National Banana Research
Program (NBRP) in Kampala, Uganda.
- Installation and training for automated
amino acid method and assistance with sample preparation procedures
- Development of automated procedure for
glutaraldehyde in saline.
- Development of method to determine aromatics
in jet fuel and lube oils by adapting ASTM procedures.
- Development of method for classification
of crude oil.
- Development and validation of a method
for a topical disinfectant.
- On-site training on operation and maintenance
of Agilent 1200, 1260, and 1290 HPLC systems.
To see more detailed examples of recent
development projects, see our project case studies:
LC Method Development (complex mixed product)
LC Method Development (purine metabolites)
LC Method Development (homeopathy)
LC Method Development (antibiotics)
GC Method Development (ethylene oxide testing)
The brief list below represent just a few
of our other successful studies. Please contact us if you would like more
information on one of these projects (within the bounds of current
confidentiality agreements, of course), or if you want to discuss
a similar project for your organization.
- Field Failure of Polymeric Component
- Material Selection for New Product in
High Throughput Testing
- Instrument Optimization - GC/Hall Instrument
- Materials Review for Water Purification
- Product Deformulation and Method Development
- Product Development
- Storage Stability Testing of Implantable
- Method Development and Optimization
for Raw Materials Testing
- Data Review and Report Preparation for
Drug Delivery Systems
- Method Optimization and Instrument Training
for Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Testing
- Medical Device Carrier Development
- Technology and QA Program Review
- Technical File Review/CE Mark and IDE
- Potential Hazards Associated with Waste
Stream Storage in a Landfill