Help With Your Agilent Equipment?
- New to HPLC or GC?
- Getting your first Agilent HPLC or GC?
- Trying to understand the LC, GC, or UV-VIS ChemStation?
- Looking for ways to train your staff on operation,
troubleshooting, and maintenance of Agilent equipment?
- Looking for basic or advanced method development
- Do you have a new Agilent 1290 UPLC,
and want to learn how to maintain and use it properly?
Do you need Agilent
courses delivered at your site?
We can do that also!
See the Agilent web
site for a list of their available courses:
We teach the following courses:
- H5929A: Introduction to Liquid
and the HPLC ChemStation
- H4033A: Agilent 1100 Series HPLC
- H8969A: Agilent 1100 Series HPLC
- H5928A: Agilent 1100 Series HPLC
(2D) Data Analysis
- H4039A: Agilent 1100 Series HPLC
(3D) Data Analysis
- R1739A: HPLC OpenLab CDS ChemStation
- R1743A: Infinity Series HPLC Maintenance
We can help!
In addition to being practicing analytical chemists,
our scientists are Agilent Certified Instructors.
- We know the instruments!
- We know the software!
ChemStation A.xx.xx and B.xx.xx for LC
GPC Add-in for ChemStation
- We know how to train you to get the most from
We offer these options:
- On-site training
- On-site services
- Hands-on training in your laboratory
- Basic setup and method development support
(see an example)
- Advanced method development support (see
- Introduction to the 1290 UPLC, including
operation and maintenance.
- On-line learning
Or click here for contact
information to discuss your specific needs.
*Note: ChemStation® is a registered
trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. These presentations were prepared
by ACCTA, Inc. and have not been reviewed or endorsed by Agilent